Thursday, February 9, 2012

I've Never Even Eaten Chipotle

Isn't this video pretty neato? One of my friends (Marc Fisher and here is his pretty dope website) posted this video on his tumblr site. Are we nearing the end of days when it is all about corporations and the bottom line? Excuse me for getting all super deep on you, but aren't humans smarter than the way we've been acting? If history has taught us anything, it is that there is always a better way. This Chipotle ad seems like a microcosm for what is happening right now.

Steve Jobs stated, "As individuals, people are inherently good. I have a somewhat more pessimistic view of people in groups.Ideas like this take a while to really settle in, but I think it is happening. Now apply this to marketing.

1 comment:

  1. You KNOW this girl LOVES Chipotle!!! What a neat little video :)

    ReplyDelete