I've been applying for a bunch of jobs in the Social Media sector of marketing recently. This is where I have sort of led my focus to, and I think it will work out. This site is averaging over 1,000 hits a week, so I must have some sort of ability to use the interwebs to make people follow a story. Take notes employers, and thank you to everyone who keeps coming back.
I have put in a ton of time the past couple weeks. I have a resume with a design from the future, a stop motion video (gracias a Matthew Flynn y Will Pearce por la ayuda), and tens of thousands of hopefully cleverly and interestingly written words.
I still don't have a job though. Progress is great!!!
Thoughts from the 3rd Floor of the Library
Just a few random things that have entered my brain recently.
|Who doesn't like a cute dog on a Friday?|
- How is Nickelback famous?
- Who ever described Nickelback as the Beatles of Canada?
- How is Nic Cage famous?
- Why do I love Nic Cage movies?
- Is Nic Cage the lead singer of Nickelback?
- Why do fraternity children wear tall black socks? I thought skaters did...
- Irony versus Coincidence: Used to confuse me.
- Who owns Boo, the world's cutest dog?
- Semicolon - puncuation used to to separate two independent clauses without a coordinating conjunction, often overused by Bubba Atkinson.
- I need to lay off the caffeine this weekend.